What is Lady of Influence?

What is Lady of Influence?

Lady of Influence is the ultimate online resource helping shape the creative, career-driven woman to experience her life better lived. It is the inspiration to help you achieve your dreams, whatever they may be. Whether it’s how to incorporate a little creativity into your day or motivating you to seek out your dream job, Lady of Influence will inspire you with real, authentic women. It is our mission to equip you will everything you need to know to achieve your dreams and make the world a better place. Lady's of Influence are here for a purpose and are interesting, original and exceptional. 


Meet the Founder:

Tania Clarke | Founder | Creative Director



Who she isI'm a 23-year-old with an aim to bring curious souls together to create excitement around ideas, knowledge and learning. Studying Multimedia Journalism at James Cook University has ingrained an avid interest in current affairs and constructing a future I want to live in. As a self-confessed introvert, I value meaningful dialogue, independence, worldly people, open mindedness, ethics, analytical thinkers and exploring humanity. Driven by the desire to connect people who love and value ideas, I started Lady of Influence to showcase extraordinary real women to the world to inspire others. I'm most inspired by the driven, creative and talented women I call my friends. I'm also the license holder for TEDxTownsville - which furthers my passion to create genuine platforms to share the ideas of ordinary people doing extraordinary things.

The big idea: To inspire all women to do great things. 

Something you didn't know: You might remember when I had my own fashion label, I keep that blog around for good memories. 

You can catch me on Pinterest, pinning my heart away.

Follow Lady of Influence on Facebook. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment